Synchronization problem. Davdroid prefers server over local data

• Hi!
    I'm trying to synchronize my androids phone (contacts) with my mail server. If i add a birthday date on my contacts on my android phone and i sync through davdroid the date is deleted. It prefers the servers data vs my contacts on my phone.
    If i edit birthday on the server and i synchronize my phone i get the birthday on my phone.
    If i add a contact on my phone and i synchronize it the contact appears just fine on the server.

SO the problem seems to be that if i add data (i only tested birthdays) of an existing contact synchronization prefers server data vs local.

I don't know if its a bug on my davdroid or a configuration problem on the server side or on my phone.

• I should add that my email account is on mailbox.org and my phone runs android 6.0.1.
    davdroid was downloaded using f-droid.

• developer

Hello,

I have just tried with our mailbox.org test account and I can't reproduce that problem.

Are you sure that you didn't change the data on the server in the time before DAVdroid uploads the contact? In this case, it would be a conflict and the server VCard would be preferred.

Also, please provide steps to reproduce, debug info and verbose logs.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.