Synchronization problem. Davdroid prefers server over local data

• Hi!
    I'm trying to synchronize my androids phone (contacts) with my mail server. If i add a birthday date on my contacts on my android phone and i sync through davdroid the date is deleted. It prefers the servers data vs my contacts on my phone.
    If i edit birthday on the server and i synchronize my phone i get the birthday on my phone.
    If i add a contact on my phone and i synchronize it the contact appears just fine on the server.

SO the problem seems to be that if i add data (i only tested birthdays) of an existing contact synchronization prefers server data vs local.

I don't know if its a bug on my davdroid or a configuration problem on the server side or on my phone.

• I should add that my email account is on mailbox.org and my phone runs android 6.0.1.
    davdroid was downloaded using f-droid.

• developer

Hello,

I have just tried with our mailbox.org test account and I can't reproduce that problem.

Are you sure that you didn't change the data on the server in the time before DAVdroid uploads the contact? In this case, it would be a conflict and the server VCard would be preferred.

Also, please provide steps to reproduce, debug info and verbose logs.