Thanks! I hope it helps. Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce that even on the work computer.
Unknown problems with Nextcloud
BusyContacts can handle everything smoothly. Sadly not davdroid.
I thought well maybe 20 contacts is too much for davdroid so from nextdroid interface I’ve made new contact list and made ONE contact.
Still too much. Oh yes I’ve made the logs http://paste.fedoraproject.org/539627/48568702/
I tried to run the davdroid on owncloud 9.2 and on nextcloud 11 doesn’t work. BusyCal and BusyContacts work easily and auto discover paths. This software needs help so find urls…but no contacts, no callendars no nothing and few dollars less in my pocket.
Unfortunately, I don’t know what you’re talking about. DAVdroid has tested with Nextcloud successfully with up to thousands of contacts.
To be able to help you, we need more information about the problem. Please provide steps to reproduce, debug info and verbose logs.
However, if you just want a refund, please send your Google Play transaction to email@example.com.
Ok, the topic of 1 contact was to show that issue is not with many contacts.
About refund. It’s just annoying for paid app to behave like this.
After spending 2 nights digging myself the topic I see that whole dav syncro is some nightmare.
But well, let’s try to solve it, maybe you guys have some ideas.
- ubuntu 16.04 vps, vestacp (nginx, php-fpm)
- nextcloud 11.0
- ssl on let’s encrypt cert
about debug file it’s in the first message
I also made a litmus test
do you need anymore data? Let me know.
That app looks like it’s syncing.
It’s able to create contact lists /calendars but it’s not able to sync contacts/calendars. It’s able able to discover paths…but the final sync doesn’t works. I’ve checked in the contacts if there is davdroid’s list of contacts and there is. Sadly empty. Android is miui, nextcloud is on vesta but I have just now modified whole nginx config to be identical to the one from nextcloud’s website.
it was miui problem.
davdroid has to have autostart enabled and permissions changed to approved in the miui settings app.
@kamil Thanks for the information! This is the reason why the device is in the debug info, so that such problems can be identified quickly.
@rfc2822 And the MIUI issue is already mentioned in the FAQs I believe…