Unsubscribe to reminders

• I use DavDroid with OwnCloud. I subscribe to other people's calendars so that I can better coordinate with then (the whole point in shared calendars). My problem is that I am receiving reminders that they set on their calendars. Is there a way to unsubscribe to reminders for given calendars? Obviously, I still want to receive reminders that I set for my own calendar. There are also a couple shared calendars that I might want to subscribe to reminders for. Ideally, this should be a setting that can be turned on or off on a per-calendar basis.

I thought this used to be a feature in an older version of DavDroid, but I cannot find the setting any longer.

Thanks in advance!

• developer

Hello,

There is currently no setting for DAVdroid to manipulate reminders of synchronized events. CalDAV calendars (events) contain the alarm information which is just synchronized by DAVdroid. I guess this would better be implemented on server side (especially for shared calendars)?

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.