Hello everybody, DAVDroid lost both of my accounts one time when rebooting, although I installed it from F-Droid and I use CyanogenMod 13.0 (Android 6.0) on my Moto G (falcon). I have got two accounts, one at posteo and one at SOGo (university). The solution so far was to use “DAVDroid Jellybean Workaround”; with that app, I did not have any lost accounts so far. That’s strange, because the workaround app says it would only be needed, if DAVDroid had been installed via Google Play. I just wanted to share that fact, if somebody else gets the same problem. If this problem has been already posted somewhere else, please move / delete it.
Davdroid fails since Android 7.1
I upgraded to Android 7.1 today and since then DavDroid fails to synchronize with NextCloud. Here’s my debug log: https://git.project-insanity.org/snippets/10
This is not related to updating Android. Please follow up at https://forums.bitfire.at/topic/1259/rev-must-not-appear-more-than-once-in-a-vcard-component/