I ereased the account, did the whole process again, now it works…
DAVDroid loses accounts, but works with old workaround on new device
Hello everybody, DAVDroid lost both of my accounts one time when rebooting, although I installed it from F-Droid and I use CyanogenMod 13.0 (Android 6.0) on my Moto G (falcon). I have got two accounts, one at posteo and one at SOGo (university). The solution so far was to use “DAVDroid Jellybean Workaround”; with that app, I did not have any lost accounts so far. That’s strange, because the workaround app says it would only be needed, if DAVDroid had been installed via Google Play. I just wanted to share that fact, if somebody else gets the same problem. If this problem has been already posted somewhere else, please move / delete it.