DAVDroid loses accounts, but works with old workaround on new device

  • Hello everybody, DAVDroid lost both of my accounts one time when rebooting, although I installed it from F-Droid and I use CyanogenMod 13.0 (Android 6.0) on my Moto G (falcon). I have got two accounts, one at posteo and one at SOGo (university). The solution so far was to use “DAVDroid Jellybean Workaround”; with that app, I did not have any lost accounts so far. That’s strange, because the workaround app says it would only be needed, if DAVDroid had been installed via Google Play. I just wanted to share that fact, if somebody else gets the same problem. If this problem has been already posted somewhere else, please move / delete it.

Similar topics