Caldav Sync only one way



  • Hi all,

    I installed davdroid on my phone to sync my calendars using caldav. Server side I got a horde server.
    My old phone use caldav-sync and it work well.
    On the new one I install caldav sync without result so I tried davdroid and the calendars are only sync from the phone to the server (which eliminate any permissions problems).

    I have no clue what to search for in the logs.
    Any direction would be appreciated.


    I use the last version of horde on Debian Jessie (updated yesterday)
    I use the last version of davdroid available on the play store.
    My phone is a nexus 5x using android 7.0

    Here are the debug information from the app (expiring on December 22th 2016) :
    Prolem solved. No more need for debug info.



  • Okay solved the problem myself. It may be useful for someone else.

    I am a bit paranoid so my server have a strict firewall blocking anything that has not been white listed. Even on output.
    Horde need to synchronize the timezone using caldav. There for it tries to get timezone infos using a ftp:
    $conf['timezone']['location'] ='ftp://ftp.iana.org/tz/tzdata-latest.tar.gz';
    It was blocked by my firewall and therefore blocking sync.

    thanks for the app


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.