Immediate sync does not work

• Manual CalDAV & CardDAV sync works fine, but the settings say "Contacts/Calendar sync interval : every 240 minutes + immediately on local changes", however the update is not performed on my server.

I activated the logs when I modify a DAVdroid contact, for example. I don't think anything happens at all. Here are the logs I found in SD card > Android > data >at.bitfire.davdroid > files :
    2016-11-11 20:10:24 10 [cert4android.CustomCertManager$1] Connected to service
    2016-11-11 20:11:18 10 [App$ReinitSettingsReceiver] Received broadcast: re-initializing settings (logger/cert manager)
    2016-11-11 20:11:18 10 [App] Verbose logging: false

2016-11-11 20:11:18 0 [App] Verbose logging: false
    2016-11-11 20:12:21 2 [AccountSettings] Account redacted@gmail.com has version 4, current version: 4
    2016-11-11 20:14:13 0 [AccountSettings] Account redacted@gmail.com has version 4, current version: 4

My server is OwnDrive (ownCloud architecture).
    Thanks for any help.

• developer

Sounds like global synchronization is disabled. Please provide debug info to check this.

• @rfc2822 thanks for your answer.
    I read that page and this is what I have been trying to do by posting the (short) logs in my first message.
    As I don't have any notification, I enabled "log to external storage" and I guessed SD card > Android > data >at.bitfire.davdroid > files was the folder to look into. I don't see anything else. Maybe I'm missing some other logs in another place?

• developer

@pHneutre Please do this:

:exclamation: Important: Go to DAVdroid / Settings (left navigation drawer in the main screen) / Debug info. Send these information to yourself (using the "Share" action, for instance by email). Paste the info to fpaste.org or a similar service and provide a link.

• @rfc2822 Ow sorry. Here you go : https://da.gd/pQ9AA

• developer

@pHneutre Thanks.

System-wide synchronization: manually

Automatic synchronization is disabled on your phone. It's an Android setting – you can find it in the system bar sometimes ("Sync" button), or in Android Settings / Accounts / ⋮ / Auto-sync data or something like that.

• Awesome, thanks a lot!

• developer

@pHneutre Happy that it now works for you.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.