- I am using DAVdroid 22.214.171.124 on Android 7.0 (on a Nexus 6P). I am not able to connect to my Cal/CardDAV server. I got a “service not found” error. Here are the logs: http://paste.fedoraproject.org/460205/2636147/
- I have tried many links for the URL: base URL (https://baikal.alela.fr) (well-known URLs are well configured), principals address and calendar address. With these configurations, DAVdroid did not find Cal/CardDAV service.
- I tried to re-install DAVdroid. This not solved the problem.
- server: baikal 0.4.6.
- My Baikal server is used with other clients without problems: Lightning on Thunderbird (works well on 3 different computers), InfCloud, another Android phone with DAVdroid (not my phone, I do not know the Android version or DAVdroid version).
- Example of calendar link: https://baikal.alela.fr/dav.php/calendars/alela/perso/
The logs show a SSL problem, but I am pretty sure it is well configured on my server. I am using a Let’s Encrypt certificate. SSL Labs website shows that my server is well configured for Android 7.0.
Thanks for your help