its hard to search for such specific issues in here so hope this wasn’t reported before.
DAVdroid 1.3.1 from F-Droid
Cyanogenmod 13 (latest nightly) with default calendar
Steps to reproduce:
- Having a working ownCloud 9.0.5 installation
- Create a contact with a birthday like 01.01.1900 (had chosen 1900 for contacts where i don’t know their birthdays)
- Configure DAVdroid to “All events will be synchronized”
- Sync contacts and oC birthday calendar to Android device
- Check Android Contact, the Birthday 01.01.1900 can be found there (As well as BDAY:1900-01-01 in the VCARD)
- Check Android Calendar but the Birthday event won’t show up
- Check ownCloud Web-GUI and the Birthday event is showing up
- Sync address book with SOGO Connector in Thunderbird and the Birthday event is showing up
After changing the birthday of the Contact from 01.01.1900 to 01.01.2000 the Birthday event is also showing up in the Android Calendar.
I’m not quite sure if this is an issue in DAVdroid or the Android Calendar itself. If any info is needed please let me know.