When I still used owncloud 7, calendar sync with Davdroid worked fine. Then came owncloud 8, and davdroid couldn’t sync old calendar entries (made during owncloud 7) from server to phone. But even then another F-Droid app CalDAV Sync Adapter worked normally! Davdroid doesn’t sync even entries made in april 2016 from server to phone.
I always have the latest Davdroid installed from F-DROID.
Now I’ve migrated to latest nextcloud 10, and I still cannot sync those calendar entries made in 2015 or spring 2016 from the server to my android phone. However, I can create a new entry and sync it to the server and vice versa. But If I go to for example april 2016 and try to create a new entry, it stays there for a moment and then disappears.
CalDAV Sync Adapter how ever works all the time normally.
Steps to reproduce:
- Fresh new install of custom ROM on Oneplus One (all data formatted i.e. clean install)
- install davdroid
- setup davroid with nextcloud
- select contacts and calendar for sync
- contacts sync always fine from remote nextcloud instance to android phone
- calendar doesn’t show old entries, but I can start creating new entries, which seems to sync fine (except if I choose to create and an entry to history)
All the permissions are fine: Davdroid, Calendar, Contacts, and Calendar storage has correct permissions.