Some Tasks from icloud are duplicated viewed

• First an offtopic "thank you": I am new to your app and very happy it works almost everything. iPad broken and somehow my tasks have to be synchronized.

The bug: I've synchronized with iCloud and some tasks are viewed as duplicates. When I get rid of any one of those entries, also the duplicate disappears. Probably pressing synchronize button several times could be a clue to reproduct the issue?! If so I'say just prevent clicking while synchronizing and show a Status information. You probably could manage to program a detection for duplicated entries within tasks app so that will heal automatically since those seem to be linked by their external ID?!

And just a hint for advertisement - I've been searching for a clue if icloud tasks could be synchronized for about 15 minutes. You could more focus the ways the app can be used for in the description.

• developer

Hello,

I can't reproduce the problem with duplicate tasks here. So, please provide steps to reproduce, debug info and verbose logs.

Probably pressing synchronize button several times could be a clue to reproduct the issue?! If so I'say just prevent clicking while synchronizing and show a Status information.

No, synchronization is managed by Android's ContentResolver. DAVdroid only requests the sync, and regardless of how often it is requested, it will not be run simultaneously for the same account/content authority.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.