Should have been fixed and will be shipped with the next version. Thanks for reporting!
Sync back after deletion
When I create an event on galaxy s4 and press sync, the event is created on posteo, too.
But when I delete the event on posteo web frontend and press sync on android, the event is created in posteo again and is not deleted on phone as expected.
Just tried with DAVdroid 0.3.5-alpha and Posteo and discovered two things:
- it works from DAVdroid side
- some events couldn’t be deleted on Posteo using their Web interface
So maybe that’s a Posteo problem. Please try to
- disable sync (turn off your device or whatever) to be sure that DAVdroid doesn’t interfere
- delete the event that is apparently synced back using Posteo Web interface
- push “Refresh” in Posteo Web interface
-> the event is shown again (at least here), so it’s not a DAVdroid problem
Other events could be deleted (and were gone when hitting Refresh), and these events were also deleted on the DAVdroid device as expected.
Closing, the bug has been confirmed by posteo
okay, thank you for your response