Restart deletes accounts (moved to SD card)

• Hello,

as already noted in the title, restart of Android deletes my account.
    Sync works fine, but although JBWorkaround is installed, accounts are gone when restarting.

Setup:
    Archos Neon 40, Android Lollipop 5.1, DAVDroid 1.2.3-gplay, JBWorkaround installed.

Hopefully you can help me,
    b rgds.

• developer

This problem has been fixed by Google for Android 5+. The JB Workaround is not required for Android 5 and can even cause problems.

Are you sure that the problem also occurs without the workaround? In this case, I unfortunately don't have any hints …

• Thx for your hint, but I already tried both, initially without JB Workaround, then tried to install it - same behaviour.
    Nevertheless, at least I'll now uninstall JB workaround now, since you also mentioned, that it may causes other problems.
    B rgds.

• developer

Are only DAVdroid accounts gone? Do you have other (paid) apps which create accounts?

You can try DAVdroid from F-Droid, because Google Play DRM is not applied to that and maybe that's the cause.

• At least I found the problem, no problem with DavDroid at all!
    I found the setting allowing Android to choose the best location for APP-installation.
    SD-card was chosen, accounts are gone when restarting --> after moving the app to internal memory, everything worked fine ;-)

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.