No work grups

• server ownCloud 8.2.2 (stable)
    DavDroid 0.9.1.3 - work good
    Reinstall to 1.2.3-ose - grups not work
    on the phone most of the groups does not appear at all after the first synchronization.
    and if choosing to save contacts to a group, the contact is downloaded to the server without a group

maybe I need to upgrade the server that would all work well?
    or you can tell which version davdroid put, where there was no change prevents normal operation?
    grups

• developer

Did you set the groups setting to "groups are per-contact categories", as described on https://davdroid.bitfire.at/configuration/owncloud/? (You have to set this in the setup, if you want existing CATEGORIES to be saved as groups because already downloaded VCards are not being parsed again until they change.)

• I do not understand how things work.
    I chose "groups are per-contact categories", but still no loaded group.
    davdroid settings when editing a look that is "Groups are separe VCards," although I do choose "groups are per-contact categories".
    What created via phone, groups are not visible not owncloud no e-mail program.
    How to work with the groups that they would be visible on the server and in the mail client?

• install 1.0.9.2
    all work
    in new version not work "groups are per-contact categories"

• developer

In our tests, everything is working with OwnCloud and "groups are per-contact categories".

Please provide steps to reproduce, debug info and verbose logs.

• Sorry for my English. Through the translator I use.
    The problem has remained on all future versions of Davdroid
    server ownCloud 8.2.2 (stable)
    DavDroid 0.9.1.3 - work good
    DavDroid 1.2.3-ose -1.4.1-ose grups not work

choosing to save "groups are per-contact categories" After synchronization, the settings change back into "Groups are separe VCards", and the contacts are synchronized without groups
    video http://playreplay.me/video/7c322.40205118517cbe25752abeaff0b1

• developer

@BuxarNET said in No work grups:

choosing to save "groups are per-contact categories" After synchronization, the settings change back into "Groups are separe VCards", and the contacts are synchronized without groups

Then there's already at least one "group" VCard on your server. When DAVdroid sees a group VCard, "groups are per-contact categories" doesn't make sense anymore and DAVdroid switches to "Groups are separe VCards". Removing the group VCard on your server should solve your problem.

• Thanks for the help.
    Saved the vCard, found there 2 records of groups.
    It's not clear how they signed up, but after their removal, the synchronization went with the groups.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.