For the record, I no longer experience this issue. I’m now using version 0.9.1.3 but I suppose the problem went away with version 0.9.
Task sync error with DAVdroid 1.2.2
Since DAVdroid 1.2.2 the setup of task synchronization fails with OpenTasks installed on Android 5.1.
Steps to reproduce:
- Clear device (in my case Fairphone 2 with Open OS 16.06)
- Install OpenTasks
- Install DAVdroid 1.2.2
- Setup account (in my case posteo.de)
- Task list does not appear in OpenTasks
- DAVdroid shows ‘tasks sync. interval’ to be ‘not available’
- Task list should appear in OpenTasks
- Use DAVdroid 1.2
Thanks for the report. This has been fixed with eb70f8690f1b04a1104d3729843ddcf881fa8ee0 and should be working again in DAVdroid 1.2.3.