Can't create new contact on mobile phone
michael-nydegger last edited by
Information to my installation:
Hoster: Hostpoint.ch (Installation how to: https://support.hostpoint.ch/de/01-Produkte/Cloud_Office/Einrichtung_Kalender_und_Kontaktsynchronisation_CalDAV_CardDAV)
What is working:
- Alle contacts (and calendaritems) were synchronised correctly from the server.
- New calendar items on the phone were synchronised correctly to my web calendar
Effect: New Contacts can not be saved correctly on the phone
- type new number on my android phone -> press "create new contact"
- the dialog with "surname", "firstname" opens. Chose "DAVdroid-Contact" to save on my online contact book
- Insert "firstname" and "surname"
- Press "save"
- The new contact is shown on the mobile phone
- Force the sync with the online CardDAV in "DAVdroid"
- The new Contact is now saved with the telephon number as the "firstname". Alle other information are gone. On the Phone and in the online contact. Interesting is: When I look in the "Cardbook" extension of Thunderbird the field "X-PHONETIC-FIRST-NAME" still contains the first name i've put into the field on the android phone.
What is the matter?
Thanks for helping.
Greetings from Switzerland