DAVdroid + nextCloud + nginx Sync not working

• Hey there :-)

i'm using DAVdroid 1.2 with nextCloud 9.0.52 and nginx.

CalDAV + CardDAV with other Android Apps and Thunderbird are working fine - just DAVdroid not working.

When i add my existing connection, i can see my CalDAV calenders and CardDAV addressbook, but sync fails (see Log below)

Nginx Config:

location = /.well-known/carddav {
          return 301 $scheme://$host/remote.php/dav;
        }
        location = /.well-known/caldav {
          return 301 $scheme://$host/remote.php/dav;
        }

DAVdroid Config:

https://<nextcloud-url>/remote.php/dav/
    username of nextCloud
    password of nextCloud

DAVdroid Log:

2016-07-14 22:24:59 17 [syncadapter.SyncAdapterService$SyncAdapter] Security exception when opening content provider for com.android.calendar
    2016-07-14 22:24:59 18 [syncadapter.SyncAdapterService$SyncAdapter] Security exception when opening content provider for com.android.contacts
    2016-07-14 22:24:59 19 [syncadapter.SyncAdapterService$SyncAdapter] Security exception when opening content provider for org.dmfs.tasks

I don't use an additional firewall.

I didn't find another topic like that and already read the FAQ
    I hope you can help me :-)

• developer

2016-07-14 22:24:59 17 [syncadapter.SyncAdapterService$SyncAdapter] Security exception when opening content provider for com.android.calendar
    2016-07-14 22:24:59 18 [syncadapter.SyncAdapterService$SyncAdapter] Security exception when opening content provider for com.android.contacts
    2016-07-14 22:24:59 19 [syncadapter.SyncAdapterService$SyncAdapter] Security exception when opening content provider for org.dmfs.tasks

You have denied calendar, contacts and tasks access for DAVdroid. DAVdroid should show a notification on which you can tap and then grant the permissions. Otherwise, go to Android settings / Apps / DAVdroid / Permissions and grant the permissions.

• Thanks for your fast reply @rfc2822.

I'm using two Smartphones with CyanogenMod 13 and all other apps are asking for permissions at first startup. I'm sure that i didn't received this window but i'm glad, that it's working now :-)

Solved

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.