Two accounts but wrong calendars

• At first i like to say that my problem start with the last update DavDroid 1.0.9.2 -> 1.1.1

Now i am back to version 1.0.9.2 and it works perfectly.

The server is owncloud 8.2.5.

I have a android 5.0 device and there 2 DavDroid-accounts only for calendars. The contacts are synced with CardDav (sorry but this is because of the problem with the fotos last year).

Now the problem with version 1.1.1:
    I have 2 accounts, account 1 has 3 calendars calA calB and calC, and account 2 has 2 calendars calD and calE.

I create on the andoid-device the first account and it find all 3 calendars calA calB calC, perfect.

Now create account 2 but this will find the same 3 calendars from account 1 (calA calB calC) and not its own calendars (calD calE).

I delete everything and install the old version 1.0.9.2 and create both accounts and it works perfect.

My wife with an android 6.0 device has the same problem with account 2 and account 3. It depends on the first account that i create, the second account will get the same calendars like the first account.

If you need settings and debug-info: now i have 1.0.9.2 installed, if no other user has this problem then i will install 1.1.1 again and send this information ;-)

Can someone help ?
    Thanks, Wolfgang

• developer

I guess it's related to the very strange method how *cloud uses authentication cookies. The volatile cookie handling of DAVdroid 1.1.1.2 enables to deal with this, so please use version 1.1.1.2.

• This sounds good, i will install and test it asap.
    Thanks

• Hi, have the actual version 1.1.1.2 installed on one device and it works perfect the last 24 hours.
    Thanks for your help.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.