DAVdroid/0.9.0.4:Address book sync.: fall back to PROPFIND when REPORT addressbook-query returns 400, 403, 500 or 501 (for instance, for old OwnCloud versions) ical4android: treat empty-string task location and URL as null values vcard4android: ignore raw contact data without MIMETYPE gracefully ignore when server doesn’t sent Content-Type in GET responses merge translations from Transifex
DAVdroid 1.1 has been released
Contact group support:
- support both “real groups”, i.e. group contacts, and CATEGORIES
- new account setting: contact group method + UI
Have a look at our server configuration pages to see which contact group method is supported by your server!
Please note that group support is limited by firmware on many devices, see FAQ: Why can’t I create/edit/view contact groups on my device?
- keep unknown properties when saving/generating VCards
- improved cookie handling (fixes problems with Nextcloud)
- new translations
- add yield points to allow processing of groups with many contacts