Synchronisation error contact Davdroid / OwnCloud PREF value

• Hi,

I can synchronize Tasks and Agenda with davdroid but it's impossible for contacts.
    When davdroid try to synchronize my contacts on android, I have this debug code:

SYNCHRONIZATION INFO
    Synchronization phase: 9
    Account name: 
    Authority: com.android.contacts

EXCEPTION:
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: [Error 15] PREF parameter value is malformed and could not be parsed. Retrieve its raw text values instead by calling property.getParameters().get("PREF").
    at ezvcard.parameter.VCardParameters.getPref(VCardParameters.java:1003)
    at ezvcard.property.VCardProperty.getPref(VCardProperty.java:413)
    at ezvcard.property.Telephone.getPref(Telephone.java:171)
    at at.bitfire.vcard4android.AndroidContact.insertPhoneNumber(AndroidContact.java:721)
    at at.bitfire.vcard4android.AndroidContact.insertDataRows(AndroidContact.java:664)
    at at.bitfire.vcard4android.AndroidContact.add(AndroidContact.java:605)
    at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.ContactsSyncManager.processVCard(ContactsSyncManager.java:282)
    at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.ContactsSyncManager.downloadRemote(ContactsSyncManager.java:227)
    at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.SyncManager.performSync(SyncManager.java:170)
    at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.ContactsSyncAdapterService$ContactsSyncAdapter.onPerformSync(ContactsSyncAdapterService.java:66)
    at android.content.AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter$SyncThread.run(AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter.java:272)
    Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: Invalid int: ""
    at java.lang.Integer.invalidInt(Integer.java:138)
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:358)
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:334)
    at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:525)
    at ezvcard.parameter.VCardParameters.getPref(VCardParameters.java:1001)
    ... 10 more

SYSTEM INFORMATION
    Android version: 6.0.1 (MOB30J release-keys)
    Device: OnePlus ONE A2003 (OnePlus2)

My Davdroid version is 1.0.9.2 and I try to desactivate "Use RFC6868 for VCards"... but nothing better!I have same problem with Davdroid 1.0.9.1. With android app "CALDAV Free" I haven't error during synchro

I don't understand where is the problem. Can you help me please.

• developer

It seems that your VCard is invalid and contains an unparsaeble PREF parameter.

To see what's wrong with the VCard, please fetch verbose logs and post them here (see especially last section about verbose logs).

• developer

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.