thanks for your fast reply.reported bug
looks like it is the calendar thing you mentioned 😞
workload is quite high in the moment, i will provide a better bug report according your guidlines (i fear it will be after new year).
would love if davdroid would prevent this or add a setting “obey rescrictions on manual syncs”. for me it is also some kind of risk. if i want to prevent that my calendar or my contacts are ever synced with the wrong server and i think the restrictions work (maybe if the a real domain resolves to different servers in lan and over a public lan or wlan), this can lead to data corruption (yes its very theoretical).
after thinking about that, i would prefere that davdroid always obey the restictions and have an option “ignore restiction on manual sync”.
before i used solcal which is no longer maintained, now i test https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.simplemobiletools.calendar and https://f-droid.org/en/packages/ws.xsoh.etar
i will debug which app forces the sync and post the info here.
don’t know how hard your bb is hit by spam bots but maybe this is enough:
😞 i love gitlab for issue stuff but i understand your point. for search of closed issues gitlab offers a neat feature now. if you create a new, similar issues (open and closed) are shown while you enter the title.donation
donated today. would have donated more if possible…