Hi! I just upgraded from 0.9.1.3 to 126.96.36.199, hoping to solve this problem which I had ever since I got this phone, but unfortunately it prevails. I have a Baikal server on my webspace, which I use to synchronise and backup my calendar and contacts. Contact synchronisation appears to work, but the calendar is not synchronised. The calendar is correctly displayed in the DAVdroid app, which also appears to synchronise it, but when I check the account page in the general system settings, only the contacts are synchronised and the whole entry is marked with “synchronisation error”. I’m using Jorte as calendar application, and my Baikal calendar is not displayed there. The problem must be somewhere in my phone, as calendar entries from Thunderbird are synchronised to Baikal without any problems.