I encounter a problem to register an account in Davdroid: I get REFUSED_STREAM when connecting. The funny thing is: This is not working on an Android 6 / MIUI phone (chinese), but on my old nexus 4 with AOSP (french), it’s working perfectly with same credentials.
I’ve seen the same error concerning HTTP/2 in this forum, and I have tried deactivating HTTP/2 to test, but the problem still persists.
- Logs here
- Steps to reproduce:
- Create an account ("+" button)
- Choose “Custom URL”
- Enter URL and credentials, uncheck “preventive authentication”
- After some waiting, an error message appears (no caldav/cardav found)
- Server: Raspberry Pi, Archlinux, Nginx 1.10.0 (HTTP/2 enabled but not mandatory), SabreDav
- Failing device: XiaoMi 3 , Android 6.0.1, Chinese locale; Davdroid 1.0.8 installed via APK (furnished by F-Droid)
- Working device: Nexus 4 , AOSP / Android 4.4.4, French locale; Davdroid 1.0.8 installed via F-Droid
Have you maybe a clue to solve this?
Thanks a lot (and thanks for DavDroid! )