does not sync after update (horde)

• To use OpenTasks I reinstalled DAVdroid (deleted old <0.9, installed new 1.0.8) and recreated my accounts. I could see my calenders and lists but synchronization fails and a notification appears, if started from within DAVdroid. If I initiate the sync from my calender app nothing happens. The server side is Horde 5. The debug log:

SYNCHRONIZATION INFO
    Synchronization phase: 9
    Account name: ...
    Authority: com.android.contacts

EXCEPTION:
    at.bitfire.vcard4android.ContactsStorageException: Couldn't apply batch operation
    at at.bitfire.vcard4android.BatchOperation.commit(BatchOperation.java:53)
    at at.bitfire.vcard4android.AndroidContact.add(AndroidContact.java:605)
    at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.ContactsSyncManager.processVCard(ContactsSyncManager.java:281)
    at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.ContactsSyncManager.downloadRemote(ContactsSyncManager.java:226)
    at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.SyncManager.performSync(SyncManager.java:170)
    at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.ContactsSyncAdapterService$ContactsSyncAdapter.onPerformSync(ContactsSyncAdapterService.java:66)
    at android.content.AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter$SyncThread.run(AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter.java)
    Caused by: android.content.OperationApplicationException: insert failed
    at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionWithOperationApplicationExceptionFromParcel(DatabaseUtils.java)
    at android.content.ContentProviderProxy.applyBatch(ContentProviderNative.java)
    at android.content.ContentProviderClient.applyBatch(ContentProviderClient.java)
    at at.bitfire.vcard4android.BatchOperation.commit(BatchOperation.java:44)
    ... 6 more

SOFTWARE INFORMATION
    DAVdroid version: 1.0.8 (99) Wed Apr 27 09:44:38 CEST 2016
    Installed from: org.fdroid.fdroid
    JB Workaround installed: no

Do you need further information?

• FIX: The old version was 0.9.x

UPDATE: Meanwhile things became worse. I removed the accounts and finally also reinstalled DAVdroid, because the calenders disappeared. The account is there in the system settings and also has contacts, calenders and tasks which can be synchronized, but the native calender app can not see any calenders linked to this account anymore.

• UPDATE: Ok, after hours reading log files and other posts I happily found the solution. I have CyanogenMod and after reinstall DAVdroid automatically the Privacy Guard is switched on. Turn it off in the app settings! Everything seems fine now again.

Please put this hint into the FAQ for CyanogenMod users

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.