Cannot find debug Logs

• Hi,

I've enabled logging to sdcard and the notification says that I can find the logs at: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/at.bitfire.davdroid/file -- the folder named "0" does not exist. I am on a Nexus 5 with latest google security updates. Where can I find the Logs?

Thanks,
    Florian

• developer

Hello,

How did you determine that this folder doesn't exist? Did you try another file manager? It really should exist.

• Yes, I tried with fx file explorer and es file explorer. I'll see if I can get any debug logs from logcat when enabling the logs. The firmware is the stock android/nexus one with the latest updates applied.

• developer

/storage/emulated/0/ is the default path in newer Android versions, so it sounds reasonable. DAVdroid takes the path from the Android API, it's not hardcoded.

• Indeed, it is there when I go to it with adb shell -- no idea why the explorers don't like it, maybe they have only access to their app dirs.

• Ha, it is also there when I open Android/data in the explorer, but if I go there via /storage/emulated/0/Android/data I see nothing -- that is weird. But at least I see the logs now :D Thank you!

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.