• I have noticed in DAVdroid 1.0.7 that the password field when modifying already existing accounts (not new accounts) is using the wrong field type. It currently displays the field in plain text as you type (rather than showing ****) which I could live with, but also is allowing spelling correction so the keyboard apps are able to “remember” the password.

    I’m not a developer so I don’t know the details, but I’m fairly certain that specific text fields prevent keyboard auto-corrects (like some url or email input fields).

  • developer

    As far as I remember, I have spent a quite large amount of time for that and did not find out how to manage it (Android is really quirked). I’ll have a look some time again …

    Of course, git pull requests or patches are welcome.

Similar topics