Hello and thank you for this wonderful software.
Since a few days my calendar entries are broken after a fresh setup with DAVdroid. They get synchronized to the phone, but there I am not able to edit them (they are locked). Also they are saved as appointments/invitation, so I get the button which asks me if I want to take part in the event. This happens to any kind of event, even if there was no invitation sent. Finally all events are shown as “public”, even if they are not public on the server.
I never had this problem before, but lately I updated my phone to Android 5.1 and I also installed a new version of DAVdroid. I tried with multiple calendar apps and all show this problem, so I guess it is not the phone’s fault. The server is a remotely hosted OwnCloud, I guess it is 8.1. I tried with DAVdroid 1.0.5 and 1.0.3, I would love to try with an older version, too.