Pure Calendar Widget Broken with Davdroid 1.0

• Pure Calendar widget no longer sees calendars that are being synced by Davdroid. Calendars can be seen in the stock Android calendar app so I know that the sync is working. This is on a Nexus 5x running Android 6.0.1. Pure Calendar is version 3.5.2.
    Uninstalled Davdroid 1.0. Uninstalled Pure Calendar. Reinstalled Davdroid 1.0 and setup Webdav sync with my Owncloud server. Everything looks ok after syncing. Reinstalled the Pure Calendar app. Tried setting up the widget and it still does not see the Webdav calendars.
    On my Nexus 7 running Android 6.0.1, the Davdroid app is still on version 0.9.1.3 and everything is working fine. Pure Calendar is the same version as on the Nexus 5. Something has changed in Davdroid 1.0 that is stopping Pure Calendar from seeing the Webdav calendars even though the stock Android calendar app sees them.

Thanks,
    Brian

Help

• developer

@scoobybri Have sent you an .apk, please try this one

• @rfc2822 Uninstalled both Davdroid and Pure Calendar. Installed the apk you sent and set up sync. Calendar data is syncing properly. Reinstalled the Pure Calendar app. Calendars are still not showing up in Pure Calendar. Any other ideas? I dont think this is a Pure Calendar issue since it is the same version that I used before the Davdroid update. The only thing different is the version of Davdroid.

Thanks for the quick reply,
    Brian

• developer

@scoobybri The problem is that it works here (with Pure Calendar which I just have downloaded) with the changes I have sent to you…

Does Pure Calendar not even recognize the calendar in the selection or does it only not recognize the events?

I dont think this is a Pure Calendar issue since it is the same version that I used before the Davdroid update. The only thing different is the version of Davdroid.

It's clear that the problem comes to light because of the changes in DAVdroid. However, we can only test with the default applications on my testing devices, and everything works there. So I really don't know what I can do more.

• @rfc2822 Thanks for you attention to this issue. I got it to work. Uninstalled both apps, rebooted phone, reinstalled both apps and now it is working. Must have been some hiccup that needed a reboot to clear out.

Brian

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.