I updated from 0.9 to version 1.0 yesterday. The upgrade itself went well, but my tasks disappeared. So I decided to reset everything. I deleted OpenTasks and DAVdroid completely.
Now I cant add the account anymore, as DAVdroid crashes.
I also entered a wrong URL at the beginning, which DAVdroid does not recognize and tries for ages finding a working server on the invalid URL. I killed DAVdroid to abort.
I use Radicale, which is fully functional (worked with 0.9 and with Thunderbird/SOGO plugin).
Log is attached.1_1459247581598_debuginfo.txt 0_1459247581597_alogcat.2016-03-29-01-12-38+0300.txt