We’re really happy that we can now announce that DAVdroid 1.0 has been released.
Changes from 0.9.3.1 to 1.0-rc1 – Release Notes:
- Completely new Material design User Interface with the possibility to edit your accounts inside the app
- In-app CardDAV / CalDAV collection management (create and delete collections on the server)
- Vastly improved resource detection (calendar-proxy-read/write-for, group memberships)
- Refresh address books, calendars and task lists after setup!
- Huge performance boost: You can now limit synchronized events in the past (default: ignore events older than 90 days)
- Completely renewed logging subsystem (includes greatly improved logging to external storage)
- New settings:
- Distrust previously accepted certificates
- Show/Share debug info
- Automatic migration of your address book, calendars and task lists into the new collection management
- Lots of other bug fixes and improvements
If you’re upgrading from DAVdroid 0.9.x there are migration routines that try to update all your settings and resources to the newest version. If you previously used 1.0-alpha or 1.0-beta, you need to uninstall and reinstall the latest version!
We hope you enjoy DAVdroid 1.0!