Error when editing existing contact

• Hi there,

Every time I try to edit an existing contact (open a contact, open the options menu and select edit) the opened contact closes with the message 'contacts closed'. There is no more error message, just this and I an press OK or report the error.
    Since I run my device in German all things mentioned above are translated by myself 😉

When i create a new contact in my davdroid address book i can edit without any problems. look like this only happens with contacts that were imported from baikal.

I am running your version 0.3.4 from fdroid.org . My device is a nexus 4 running Android 4.3 . My server is a current Baikal server.

Can I do anything against this issue?

Cheers eyeless

• developer

Is the message "Kontakte geschlossen" and does it mean that the contacts app has crashed? Sounds like a problem that may be caused by DAVdroid, but actually is in the contacts editor. Which one do you use?

• Thanks for the hint, that I am not using the common contacts editor. I didn't think of this opinion since I didn't install any other contact editor. But I installed a sync software for SyncMl. After removing this software editing contacts is working like a charm 🙂 Seems like android tried to edit my DavDroid contacts with this app.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.