Ok, I solved the problem.
It wasn’t related to DAVx5 but to MIUI. Looking in the synchronization options I realized that no account (google, …) had been synced for many days. And I manual sync did not work at all. I re-installed the latest MIUI version (via Options -> About the phone -> System-Update, In case anybody has the same problem) and now it works again.
Ich konnte das Problem schon teilweise beheben. Ich nutze de Evi Launcher als Oberfläche und damit klappt es nicht. Wenn ich die Originale Oberfläche nutze klappt es. Was muss ich denn da dem Evi Launcher noch für Rechte geben das es klappt?
Klappt nun plötzlioch nachdem ich mit dem original Launcher als erstes syncronisiert habe. Dann kann man umstellen und es läuft alles.
Also für alle die das selbe Problem haben, erst mit Standart Launcher installieren und aktivieren und syncronisieren dann Launcher wechseln.
@anyma I see. Unfortunately, I don’t know what’s going wrong, because everything works here fine and I don’t have a Xiaomi device for testing. We didn’t change anything about permissions or something like that from 2.0 to 2.0.2. I think it’s not related to the update itself.
Your problems sound like the numerous Xiaomi problems which are caused when DAVdroid is not allowed to “start in background” etc. However, we know that DAVdroid runs in Xiaomi devices if you do the right settings.
If there’s anything specific I can do for you, please let me know.
Just for the protocol:
I checked the settings you mentioned already before and compared them to the provided screenshots - they were correct.
DAVDroid was not affected by Battery saving and permission to access calendar and contacts were granted. (There is one screen that looks different on my phone though and that is the “additional permissions” section. At your screenshots you enable permissions for “read tasks” and “write tasks”. Unfortunately, I don´t have this menu items in my list of “additional permissions”.)
I had to restart my phone and once manually trigger the synchronisation inside DAVDroid, then the events suddenly appear inside my calender app, even without adding the calendar account in my calendar app. I suppose that the problem was that I have set the permissions “to late” where DAVDroid had already tried to do a sync which presumably failed. Maybe thats why the restart and manual sync solved the issue.
yes, this is understandable … ( although contacts are OFF and Soukrome ( i.e. ‘private’ at English ) is ON ) … But I have two separate servers ‘in my hands’ as I mentioned in topic … and topic was opened with logs only from one of them.
Because that server is LAN only ( at my home ) and I’m at my office now ( where is second server) , I was tried to create another account now ( which was also many times created when I try other versions DavDroid without success ) .
With auto-start ( and other things from your hint ) creating addressbook and sync them with server was successfully.
I am convinced that with this setting, my home server will also sync.
Thank you very much. Now I must activate my PayPal …
Only today I read this post and get a hint would could be a reason for many problems I have had with using davdroid with my Xiomi Mi Max 2 phone(android 7). I looked Android settings and learned that Davdroid was victim of fucking Xiomi battery saving/permission policy. After some setup my davdroid seems to syncing as excpected. I am developing own caldav server and this thing wasted several days of my time.